Services for Payers
Accelerate pre-authorizations and appeals and streamline your processes with objective, evidence-based independent medical reviews. Learn More.
- UR & Case Managers Learn About Medical Necessity Criteria for Bariatric Surgery
- Health Plan Nurses & Claims Managers Understand the Latest Updates to NCCN Guidelines
- Health Plans Learn What Tests Are Medically Necessary In Diagnosing Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Strength of Evidence Leaves Room for Skepticism About Nitric Oxide Testing for Asthma
Services for Hospitals & ASCs
Improve physician performance by augmenting internal credentialing and peer review processes with external peer review. Learn More.
- Hospital Quality & Risk Management Professionals Learn How to Manage Risk in Colonoscopy & EGD Procedures
- Optimizing Outcomes for Patients with Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Peer Review Professionals Learn How to Manage Risk in the Emergency Department
- Addressing Overutilization in Interventional Cardiology: Catheterization & Stent Placement