Join Our Team
AllMed is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. AllMed offers competitive compensation and benefits, a team-oriented environment, and is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Openings in Our Corporate Office:
Peer Review Specialist Positions Available (Remote):
This is a great opportunity for physicians who would like to apply their medical knowledge and years of clinical expertise in a flexible setting. We have long-term contract opportunities available, supporting clients. In this position, you will perform utilization reviews for various types of procedures and medications.
This is a remote work opportunity from your office or home setting. Applicants must be located in the U.S. or if abroad, on U.S. Soil.
The five minimum qualifications are:
- Must be certified with ABMS (American Board of Medical Specialties)
- Must be in Active Practice (teaching and treating patients for at least 8 hours per week)
- Must have graduated from Medical School for at least 5 years
- Your medical license must be active and unrestricted (without any sanctions)
- Must have strong writing skills, computer literacy, including word processing, web applications and email, and able to type at least 30-40 words per minute.
Available Positions (click on specialty to review full job description):