Join Our Team
AllMed is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. AllMed offers competitive compensation and benefits, a team-oriented environment, and is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Openings in Our Corporate Office:
Peer Review Specialist Positions Available (Remote):
This is a great opportunity for physicians who would like to apply their medical knowledge and years of clinical expertise in a flexible setting. We have long-term contract opportunities available, supporting clients. In this position, you will perform utilization reviews for various types of procedures and medications.
This is a remote work opportunity from your office or home setting. Applicants must be located in the U.S. or if abroad, on U.S. Soil.
- Board certified with ABMS (American Board of Medical Specialties), AOA (American Osteopathic Association), or applicable (U.S.) Medical Board.
- Must be in Active Practice (patient care, free clinics, or teaching) a minimum of 8 hours per month.
- Must have 5 years of post Medical School experience.
- Have an active and unrestricted (without any sanctions) State License.
- Strong writing skills and PC skills; including word processing, web applications and email.
- Ability to type 30 words per minute.
- Complete the AllMed Assessment.
Available Positions (click on specialty to review full job description):