Join Our Team
Since its founding in 1995, AllMed has achieved steady growth based on a strong commitment to making a difference and rock solid core values. As a result, today AllMed is a recognized national leader among IROs. As we continue to grow, we are looking for talented individuals who share these same values. AllMed's culture is built upon:
1. Excellence - Consistently exceeding client expectations
2. Integrity - A commitment to honesty, accountability and transparency
3. Evolution - Continuous improvement to our products, services, and selves
4. Teamwork - Working respectfully with others to collaborate, empower, and achieve
AllMed is seeking team members with these qualities to add to the foundation that has already been laid. We're looking for people who want to do the right thing and are more interested in "getting it right" than "being right". If this sounds like you, than apply today.
Current Openings in Our Corporate Office:
Peer Review Specialist Positions Available (Remote):
Peer review is a great opportunity for physicians who would like to apply their medical knowledge and years of clinical expertise in a flexible setting. We have long-term contract opportunities available, supporting clients. In this position, you will perform utilization reviews for various types of procedures and medications.
This is a remote work opportunity from your office or home setting. Applicants must be located in the U.S. or if abroad, on U.S. Soil.
- Board certified with ABMS (American Board of Medical Specialties), AOA (American Osteopathic Association), or applicable (U.S.) Medical Board.
- Must be in Active Practice (patient care, free clinics, or teaching) a minimum of 8 hours per month.
- Must have 5 years of post Medical School experience.
- Have an active and unrestricted (without any sanctions) State License.
- Strong writing skills and PC skills; including word processing, web applications and email.
Available Positions (click on specialty to review full job description):